We are thrilled to announce that The Record Exchange is reopening for limited-capacity in-store shopping on Wednesday, May 27!
HOURS AND CUSTOMER PROTOCOLS:
– 10am-6pm daily (including espresso bar).
– Masks are required for everyone. If you do not have your own mask, we will provide one for you.
– You are required to sanitize your hands upon entering the store. We will provide hand sanitizer and a sanitized shopping basket for you to use (no reusable tote bags for the time being).
– Social distancing (6 feet minimum) is required and will be enforced.
– Capacity is limited to a maximum of 15 customers at one time. If you have family or friends with you who are not shopping, we ask that they wait outside. This is not required, but it would be considerate to others waiting to get into the store.
– Cashless transactions are preferred. We accept all major credit/debit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
– Coffee drinks are for takeout only. No personal beverage mugs or outside food/beverage, please.
– Backpacks/large bags must be placed on the rack inside the entrance.
– Dogs are prohibited until further notice.
– Phone/online orders for curbside pickup are still available 10am-6pm. Call (208) 344-8010 or visit shop.therecordexchange.com to place your order.
We understand that not everyone in the community subscribes to these practices, but as proprietors we reserve the right to enact policies that we believe are in the best interests of our store. In order to keep our space as safe as possible, we have taken on the additional expense of hiring a professional cleaner to clean and sanitize the store nightly. You will help this effort by wearing a mask, sanitizing your hands and refraining from visiting the store if you are feeling ill or have been knowingly exposed to the virus.
If you are unwilling to follow our policies, we politely ask that you do not enter the store. You can still shop at shop.therecordexchange.com or by calling (208) 344-8010 for curbside pickup or shipping.
Once inside and sanitized, we ask you to be mindful of your space, practice social distancing and follow the directional arrows on the floor. We thank you in advance for your courtesy toward your fellow shoppers and our staff.
Looking to sell music or videos? Stay tuned for an announcement next week on our updated used buying protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us here or call (208) 344-8010 and ask to speak to a manager.
Thank you for your continued support of The Record Exchange during these strange times.
Michael Bunnell and Jil Sevy, Owners
ONLINE SHOP LINKS: