The Record Exchange is Idaho’s largest independent music store, steadfastly expanding Idaho’s musical boundaries since 1977.
No matter the genre or format, new or used, we have it — even a modest wall of used cassettes remains among our extensive collections of CDs and vinyl. If we don’t have it, we can probably get it.
Location & Directions
In addition to music, The Record Exchange carries:
- DVD and Blu-ray discs (new and used)
- Turntables, powered speakers and other audio equipment
- Vinyl accessories
- Home and portable audio accessories
- Espresso (Downtown Boise’s first espresso bar!)
- Action figures
- Greeting cards
- Kids stuff
- Candy bars
- Weird stuff you didn’t know you wanted until you saw it!