In May of 2011, Neil Young drove a 1956 Crown Victoria from his idyllic hometown of Omemee, Ontario to downtown Toronto’s iconic Massey Hall where he intimately performed the last two nights of his solo world tour. Along the drive, Young recounted insightful and introspective stories from his youth to filmmaker Jonathan Demme. Demme, a long-time fan and collaborator, captured these tales of Young’s childhood and masterfully weaved them together with his mesmerizing music including songs from the 2010 album Le Noise and powerful renditions of classics including “Ohio”, “Hey Hey, My My”, “I Believe in You” and previously unreleased songs “Leia” and “You Never Call.” Through the tunes and the tales, Demme portrays a personal, retrospective look into the heart and soul of the artist.
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: RUN THE JEWELS, JOHN PRINE VINYL REISSUES, ALICIA KEYS, THE DOORS, INTO IT. OVER IT. AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP 10 (WEEK ENDING 9/17/2020)
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: MARILYN MANSON, THE FLAMING LIPS, PJ HARVEY VINYL REISSUES, LOGIC, DELTA SPIRIT AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP 10 (WEEK ENDING 9/10/2020)
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: ROLLING STONES, ALL THEM WITCHES, DECLAN MCKENNA, ZAKK SABBATH, REX ORANGE COUNTY AND MORE!