Then again, The Record Exchange Gift Shop has an assortment of kitchenware that we’d throw into a “who’s got the cooler stuff?” contest any day of the week. So we’re a bit bias.
As for you, chances are you have someone on your list who needs something for the kitchen. Or maybe you’re throwing a holiday party and need a conversation starter. Either way, whether it’s for eating, drinking, cooking or serving, you’re bound to find what you need in our kitchenware collection, which includes:
• Sustainable Futures drinking glasses, vases and candle holders made from recycled wine bottles.
• Record Exchange coffee mugs, shot glasses and cups.
• Funky stuff from Fred, including the Winestein (a beer stein inside a wine glass) and Yumbots Robot Cupcake Models (pictured).
• The Mustache Egg Fryer (doubles as a cookie cutter).
• Unique ice tray molds.
• Musical cooking utensils.
• Much, much more!