The 10th Record Store Day is Saturday, April 22, and we’re celebrating with three days of special events Thursday, April 20-Saturday, April 22!
This year’s list features 350 limited-edition pieces including vinyl, CDs, cassettes and other formats, all available at The Record Exchange on Saturday, April 22. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!
[Full product descriptions and more album art available here.] Note: Final album artwork may differ from the images below.
RECORD EXCHANGE RECORD STORE DAY EVENTS
THURSDAY, APRIL 20
– Toy Zoo/Sick Wish Split 7″ Release Party 6pm — Boise bands celebrate the release of their new split 7″ with back-to-back all-ages live performances!
FRIDAY, APRIL 21
– RSD Exclusives Listening Party 5-7pm — free Payette Brewing Co. beer and tons of raffle prizes, including drawings for the first five places in line on Record Store Day! We’ll also have 20% off* used CDs, vinyl, DVD/Blu-ray and cassettes 5-9pm! *Individual items priced $29 or lower.
– Sun Blood Stories Album Release Party 7:30pm — Boise band celebrates the release of their new album ‘It Runs Around the Room with Us’ with a special all-ages performance!
SATURDAY, APRIL 22
– 350 exclusives released — open 8am-9pm; Gift Shop opens at 7:30am for line. Free Guru Donuts and drip coffee 7:30-8am!
– Free commemorative RSD poster designed by Sean Wyett for first 50 people to make a purchase!
– 20% off* used CDs, vinyl, DVD/Blu-ray and cassettes! *Individual items priced $29 or lower.
– Free Idaho Kombucha Co. samples courtesy of Fat Possum Records!
– Go Listen Boise buskers and bake sale on the sidewalk – bake sale benefits the Boise All-Ages Movement Project!
– Radio Boise information booth on the sidewalk (10am-4pm)
– Boise Hive information booth on the sidewalk (10am-4pm)
– $1 Off Pints with Record Store Day receipt at PreFunk Beer Bar (1100 W. Front St.)