The Record Exchange is Idaho’s largest independent music store, steadfastly expanding Idaho’s musical boundaries for over 40 years.
No matter the genre or format, new or used, we have it — even a modest wall of used cassettes remains among our extensive collections of CDs and vinyl. If we don’t have it, we can get it.
In addition to music, The Record Exchange carries:
- DVD and Blu-ray discs (new and used)
- Turntables and other audio equipment
- Vinyl accessories
- Home and portable audio accessories
- Espresso (Downtown Boise’s first espresso bar!)
- Action figures
- Collectibles (including kidrobot)
- Greeting cards
- Kids stuff
- Candy bars
- Weird stuff you didn’t know you wanted until you saw it!