In celebration of the release of Angelo Badalamenti‘s original ‘Twin Peaks’ score on vinyl, The Record Exchange is holding an all-day Twin Peaks Coffee and Pie Party on Vinyl Tuesday, Sept. 6.
You’ll be able to purchase the album three days before its official release date, and everyone who buys it will be treated to a cup of coffee and a slice of cherry pie (while supplies last)!
Released through Death Waltz and back in print for the first time in over 25 years, this lavish vinyl version features:
• Director-approved artwork
• Sleeve notes by Angelo Badalamenti
• Vinyl remaster by Tal Miller
• Laquers cut by David Cheppa at Plush Vinyl
• 180-gram “damn fine coffee” colored vinyl
• Gatefold sleeve housed inside a bespoke white die-cut outer jacket with white spot varnish finish, complete with obi strip.
“I’m glad that after 25 years, Death Waltz Recording Company has re-released the original soundtrack for Twin Peaks for a new audience to enjoy. This is my defining work as a composer and I’m happy it will get a fresh listen.” – Angelo Badalamenti, 2016