Everything You’ve Come To Expect finds Alex Turner and Miles Kane reunited with James Ford (production and drums) and Owen Pallett (string arrangements) and joined by Zachary Dawes (Mini Mansions) on bass, recording the follow up to 2008’s The Age Of The Understatement at Shangri-La Studio in Malibu. Everything You’ve Come To Expect is a more open and expansive work than its predecessor, wearing its influences less obviously on its sleeve – by turns the album is soaring, snarling and breathlessly seductive.
- RADIO BOISE PRESENTS THE WHITE BUFFALO LIVE AT THE RX NOV. 14
- CASSETTE STORE DAY IS SATURDAY: EXCLUSIVE RELEASES AND SALE!
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: BECK, COURTNEY BARNETT/KURT VILE, ST. VINCENT, ROBERT PLANT, NINE INCH NAILS, KING KRULE AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING 10/12/17)
- ENTER TO WIN A DAVID BOWIE 1977-1982 VINYL BOX SET & TEE!