Everything You’ve Come To Expect finds Alex Turner and Miles Kane reunited with James Ford (production and drums) and Owen Pallett (string arrangements) and joined by Zachary Dawes (Mini Mansions) on bass, recording the follow up to 2008’s The Age Of The Understatement at Shangri-La Studio in Malibu. Everything You’ve Come To Expect is a more open and expansive work than its predecessor, wearing its influences less obviously on its sleeve – by turns the album is soaring, snarling and breathlessly seductive.
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: LO MOON, FEVER RAY, DAVID FOSTER WALLACE, VANCE JOY, DAVID BOWIE REISSUES, THE DOORS
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING 2/22/18)
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: BRANDI CARLILE, SUPERCHUNK, KENDRICK LAMAR VINYL, U.S. GIRLS, DAVID ROBERT KING, OUGHT AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING 2/15/18)
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: MGMT, FRANZ FERDINAND, BRIAN FALLON, EZRA FURMAN, DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL AND MORE!