Steeped in subversive themes of humanism, counterculture and anti-establishmentarianism, Ghost’s third album was produced by Klas Ahlund, mixed by Andy Wallace and is their heaviest and most melodic project to date. Lead singer Papa Emeritus II has been “let go” and was replaced by the younger, more powerful Papa Emeritus III, who expertly leads his Ghouls through 10 scorching tracks, including “Cirice,” which means “church” in Old English and is an ode to institutions inventing the problem so that they can offer the solution.
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: MARSHALL POOLE, THOMAS PAUL, THE DOORS, TAKING BACK SUNDAY, METRO BOOMIN AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING JANUARY 10, 2019)
- VINTAGE TURNTABLE SPOTLIGHT: FRONT-LOADING SONY PS-FL1
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING JANUARY 3, 2019)
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 27, 2018)