Steeped in subversive themes of humanism, counterculture and anti-establishmentarianism, Ghost’s third album was produced by Klas Ahlund, mixed by Andy Wallace and is their heaviest and most melodic project to date. Lead singer Papa Emeritus II has been “let go” and was replaced by the younger, more powerful Papa Emeritus III, who expertly leads his Ghouls through 10 scorching tracks, including “Cirice,” which means “church” in Old English and is an ode to institutions inventing the problem so that they can offer the solution.
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: FIRST AID KIT, FALL OUT BOY, THE SHINS, TUNE-YARDS, GHOST, COLTER WALL, BELLE & SEBASTIAN & MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING 1/18/18)
- ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO CIRCUIT DES YEUX AT THE OLYMPIC!
- ENTER TO WIN A SHINS ‘WORM’S HEART’ VINYL TEST PRESSING
- THE RECORD EXCHANGE TOP 50 SELLERS OF 2017