Steeped in subversive themes of humanism, counterculture and anti-establishmentarianism, Ghost’s third album was produced by Klas Ahlund, mixed by Andy Wallace and is their heaviest and most melodic project to date. Lead singer Papa Emeritus II has been “let go” and was replaced by the younger, more powerful Papa Emeritus III, who expertly leads his Ghouls through 10 scorching tracks, including “Cirice,” which means “church” in Old English and is an ode to institutions inventing the problem so that they can offer the solution.
- ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO MICHAEL FRANTI’S ‘STAY HUMAN’ FILM TOUR STOP IN NAMPA NOV. 14 – INCLUDES ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE!
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: THE BEATLES WHITE ALBUM 50TH, CHARLES BRADLEY, IMAGINE DRAGONS, MUSE, THE REVIVALISTS AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 7, 2018)
- ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO LOUIS THE CHILD AT THE REVOLUTION!
- ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SEE METALLICA AT TACO BELL ARENA NOV. 28 PLUS A COPY OF ‘…AND JUSTICE FOR ALL’ ON VINYL!