The Record Exchange (1105 W. Idaho St. in Downtown Boise) is honored to be hosting a special silent auction in conjunction with 94.9 FM The River‘s annual Concert for Cause, which is raising money for the Women’s & Children’s Alliance through a pair of charity concerts in December.
Several auction items will be available exclusively at The Record Exchange from Black Friday, Nov. 28 through our annual Bonus Club Customer Appreciation Party on Monday, Dec. 8, with final bidding hosted by party emcee Tim Johnstone of The River the evening of the 8th. Bids will be accepted in person during regular business hours beginning at 8 a.m. Nov. 28.
Auction items include:
– Billy Idol tickets + PF Changs gift card + hotel stay at Hampton Inn and Suites
– Spoon tickets + meet and greet + autographed guitar
– Framed autographed Hozier poster
– Scars on 45 private show at Bodovino on Dec. 14
– Head & The Heart autographed guitar
– Autographed poster pack (Avett Brothers, Matt Nathanson, Passenger)
– LP autographed ukelele and lyric sheet
– Record Exchange music and gift baskets
Proceeds from the silent auction will go to the Women’s & Children’s Alliance through Concert for Cause. Additionally, music fans have the opportunity to support Concert for Cause at not one but two benefit concerts at the Knitting Factory: Spoon on Tuesday, Dec. 9 and Billy Idol (sold out) on Sunday, Dec. 14. Attendees will be able to bid on live and silent auction items at the concerts.
This benefit in support of the WCA is more important than ever. The need for services to those traumatized by domestic and/or sexual violence is higher than ever, while funding is always a challenge. The WCA welcomes your support of its efforts to provide safety, healing and freedom to those fleeing violence.