Says the Village Voice: “Are We There details the dissolution of Van Etten’s decade-long relationship, which suffered from the year and a half she spent on the road in support of her last, across-the-board adored record, Tramp. Brilliant, raw, and brutally honest, Tramp, which was produced by The National’s Aaron Dessner, merely signifies Van Etten’s spreading comfort level as a songwriter honing her voice when compared to the clarity and courage coursing through Are We There.”
- ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO SEE GALACTIC AT THE KNIT JULY 9!
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, MADONNA, BARONESS, BASTILLE, BILL CALLAHAN, KATE TEMPEST AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP 10 (WEEK ENDING 6/13/19)
- ENTER TO WIN A RANDY ROGERS BAND PRIZE PACK INCLUDING VINYL, HAT, LICENSE PLATE, KOOZIE, TUMBLER AND MORE!
- RECORD EXCHANGE 2019 STAFF PICKS (THUS FAR): JOHN PARSELL