Says the Village Voice: “Are We There details the dissolution of Van Etten’s decade-long relationship, which suffered from the year and a half she spent on the road in support of her last, across-the-board adored record, Tramp. Brilliant, raw, and brutally honest, Tramp, which was produced by The National’s Aaron Dessner, merely signifies Van Etten’s spreading comfort level as a songwriter honing her voice when compared to the clarity and courage coursing through Are We There.”
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING MARCH 14, 2019)
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: KAREN O & DANGER MOUSE, BOUNCING SOULS, JERRY GARCIA, TODD SNIDER, THE FAINT, DEVO & MORE
- RECORD STORE DAY EXCLUSIVES AND EVENTS APRIL 12-14!
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: PATTY GRIFFIN, WEEZER, DIDO, SASAMI, MEAT PUPPETS, AMANDA PALMER, FOALS AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING MARCH 7, 2019)