Coheed and Cambria‘s sixth and (now) seventh studio albums comprise a double-concept album entitled The Afterman. Musically, The Afterman: Ascension sees the band perfecting their powerhouse progressive rock, soul and even pop landscapes. This dual release also marks the return of original drummer Josh Eppard, who the band parted ways with in 2006, bringing with him his benchmark percussive grooves. Coheed and Cambria self-financed and co-produced The Afterman alongside Michael Birnbaum and Chris Bittner, who produced the band’s first three albums, in Woodstock, NY. The album was mixed by Rich Costey (Muse, The Shins, Foster the People) and Ryan Williams (30 Seconds To Mars). What’s more: Word on the street is that The Afterman is going to become a feature film…
- CASSETTE STORE DAY IS SATURDAY: EXCLUSIVE RELEASES AND SALE!
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: BECK, COURTNEY BARNETT/KURT VILE, ST. VINCENT, ROBERT PLANT, NINE INCH NAILS, KING KRULE AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING 10/12/17)
- ENTER TO WIN A DAVID BOWIE 1977-1982 VINYL BOX SET & TEE!
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP 10 SELLERS (WEEK ENDING 10/5/17)