Coheed and Cambria‘s sixth and (now) seventh studio albums comprise a double-concept album entitled The Afterman. Musically, The Afterman: Ascension sees the band perfecting their powerhouse progressive rock, soul and even pop landscapes. This dual release also marks the return of original drummer Josh Eppard, who the band parted ways with in 2006, bringing with him his benchmark percussive grooves. Coheed and Cambria self-financed and co-produced The Afterman alongside Michael Birnbaum and Chris Bittner, who produced the band’s first three albums, in Woodstock, NY. The album was mixed by Rich Costey (Muse, The Shins, Foster the People) and Ryan Williams (30 Seconds To Mars). What’s more: Word on the street is that The Afterman is going to become a feature film…
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: BUDDY GUY, 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, REBELUTION, ARTHUR BUCK, MELODY’S ECHO CHAMBER AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING JUNE 14, 2018)
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: DAVE MATTHEWS BAND, LILY ALLEN, SUGARLAND, DANCE GAVIN DANCE, ERIC CLAPTON, TOM WAITS
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING JUNE 7, 2018)
- ENTER TO WIN A HAWK AND A HACKSAW TICKETS PLUS VINYL!