Coheed and Cambria‘s sixth and (now) seventh studio albums comprise a double-concept album entitled The Afterman. Musically, The Afterman: Ascension sees the band perfecting their powerhouse progressive rock, soul and even pop landscapes. This dual release also marks the return of original drummer Josh Eppard, who the band parted ways with in 2006, bringing with him his benchmark percussive grooves. Coheed and Cambria self-financed and co-produced The Afterman alongside Michael Birnbaum and Chris Bittner, who produced the band’s first three albums, in Woodstock, NY. The album was mixed by Rich Costey (Muse, The Shins, Foster the People) and Ryan Williams (30 Seconds To Mars). What’s more: Word on the street is that The Afterman is going to become a feature film…
- ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO MICHAEL FRANTI’S ‘STAY HUMAN’ FILM TOUR STOP IN NAMPA NOV. 14 – INCLUDES ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE!
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: THE BEATLES WHITE ALBUM 50TH, CHARLES BRADLEY, IMAGINE DRAGONS, MUSE, THE REVIVALISTS AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 7, 2018)
- ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO LOUIS THE CHILD AT THE REVOLUTION!
- ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SEE METALLICA AT TACO BELL ARENA NOV. 28 PLUS A COPY OF ‘…AND JUSTICE FOR ALL’ ON VINYL!