In May of 2011, Neil Young drove a 1956 Crown Victoria from his idyllic hometown of Omemee, Ontario to downtown Toronto’s iconic Massey Hall where he intimately performed the last two nights of his solo world tour. Along the drive, Young recounted insightful and introspective stories from his youth to filmmaker Jonathan Demme. Demme, a long-time fan and collaborator, captured these tales of Young’s childhood and masterfully weaved them together with his mesmerizing music including songs from the 2010 album Le Noise and powerful renditions of classics including “Ohio”, “Hey Hey, My My”, “I Believe in You” and previously unreleased songs “Leia” and “You Never Call.” Through the tunes and the tales, Demme portrays a personal, retrospective look into the heart and soul of the artist.
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: DRAKE, DEAFHEAVEN, SLIGHTLY STOOPID, THE JAYHAWKS, PEDRO THE LION, JASON ISBELL, GRATEFUL DEAD AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING JULY 12, 2018)
- ENTER TO WIN A FLAMING LIPS BOX SET, CD COMP AND BEANIE!
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: THE CARTERS (BEYONCE AND JAY-Z), THE BEATLES, YEARS AND YEARS, DEVILDRIVER AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING JULY 5, 2018)