In May of 2011, Neil Young drove a 1956 Crown Victoria from his idyllic hometown of Omemee, Ontario to downtown Toronto’s iconic Massey Hall where he intimately performed the last two nights of his solo world tour. Along the drive, Young recounted insightful and introspective stories from his youth to filmmaker Jonathan Demme. Demme, a long-time fan and collaborator, captured these tales of Young’s childhood and masterfully weaved them together with his mesmerizing music including songs from the 2010 album Le Noise and powerful renditions of classics including “Ohio”, “Hey Hey, My My”, “I Believe in You” and previously unreleased songs “Leia” and “You Never Call.” Through the tunes and the tales, Demme portrays a personal, retrospective look into the heart and soul of the artist.
- ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO MICHAEL FRANTI’S ‘STAY HUMAN’ FILM TOUR STOP IN NAMPA NOV. 14 – INCLUDES ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE!
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: THE BEATLES WHITE ALBUM 50TH, CHARLES BRADLEY, IMAGINE DRAGONS, MUSE, THE REVIVALISTS AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 7, 2018)
- ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO LOUIS THE CHILD AT THE REVOLUTION!
- ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SEE METALLICA AT TACO BELL ARENA NOV. 28 PLUS A COPY OF ‘…AND JUSTICE FOR ALL’ ON VINYL!