Even more amazing is that Mr. Hiatt and his record label, New West Records, want you to win a turntable. And a really good turntable — a Denon DP-300F that retails for $499.
So, how do you enter to win the turntable? We’re offering three different ways:
1. Just come in and ask for an entry form. No purchase necessary. This will give you one entry for the drawing.
2. Purchase Dirty Jeans and Mudslide Hymns on CD (on sale for $14.99; deluxe edition $19.99). This will give you two entries for the drawing.
3. Purchase Dirty Jeans and Mudslide Hymns on vinyl ($24.99). This will give you three entries for the drawing, and you’ll get a vinyl slipmat featuring John Hiatt artwork free with purchase (while supplies last).
The grand prize is the turntable. Runner-up prizes are a Dirty Jeans and Mudslide Hymns deluxe CD/DVD and Dirty Jeans and Mudslide Hymns 180-gram audiophile vinyl LP.
The deadline to enter is Friday, Jan. 20. The winners will be drawn at random following the close of the promotion and notified via phone and/or email. In-store purchases only — online orders are not eligible. No multiple entries or purchases (meaning, you can only enter for free or make a purchase of either the CD or vinyl once).
Still cherish your vinyl record collection? Treat yourself to warm sound with Denon’s DP-300F turntable. Its precision die-cast aluminum platter ensures stable rotation for rock-solid playback. The tonearm features adjustable balance and anti-skating controls for proper tracking. And its sturdy base minimizes the vibrations that can compromise sound quality.
Automatic playback with manual control
Fully automatic operation makes the DP-300F easy to use. With the touch of a button, the tonearm swings over and begins playing your record, returning to its original position when finished. The manual lifter mechanism lets you accurately place the stylus on the record wherever you want without scratching.
Switchable phono preamp for hookup flexibility
DP-300F features a built-in phono preamp that lets you connect the turntable to an ordinary auxiliary input on your receiver or audio system. But if your receiver has a dedicated phono input, and you’d prefer to use it, you can switch off the preamp.
– Aluminum platter
– Built-in phono preamp
– Belt-drive system with DC servo motor
– Dynamic balance tonearm with universal mount
– Fully automatic operation
– Manual lifter mechanism
– Replaceable moving magnet cartridge included
– Removable dust cover
– Heavy base construction
– Minor assembly required
– Two speeds: 33-1/3 rpm & 45 rpm
– Wow & flutter 0.10%
– Weight: 12.13 lbs.
– 17-1/16″W x 4-13/16″H x 15″D
– Warranty: 2 years