Coheed and Cambria‘s upcoming sixth and seventh studio albums will be a double-concept album entitled The Afterman and will be released in two separate full-length volumes. Musically, The Afterman: Ascension sees the band perfecting their powerhouse progressive rock, soul and even pop landscapes. The dual release also marks the return of original drummer Josh Eppard, who the band parted ways with in 2006, bringing with him his benchmark percussive grooves. Coheed and Cambria self-financed and co-produced The Afterman, alongside Michael Birnbaum and Chris Bittner, who produced the band’s first 3 albums, in Woodstock, N.Y. The album was mixed by Rich Costey (Muse, The Shins, Foster the People) and Ryan Williams (30 Seconds To Mars). The second volume, The Afterman: Descension is slated for release in February 2013.
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: CHRIS CORNELL, MUMFORD & SONS, MARK KNOPFLER, SMASHING PUMPKINS, ROLLING STONES, QUEEN & MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING NOV. 15, 2018)
- ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO MICHAEL FRANTI’S ‘STAY HUMAN’ FILM TOUR STOP IN NAMPA NOV. 14 – INCLUDES ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE!
- NEW RELEASE FRIDAY: THE BEATLES WHITE ALBUM 50TH, CHARLES BRADLEY, IMAGINE DRAGONS, MUSE, THE REVIVALISTS AND MORE
- RECORD EXCHANGE TOP SELLERS (WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 7, 2018)